The MINMAX Technology MKW10M Series available at CDI is a 10 Watt, high performance, medical grade converter with reinforced 4200VAC I/O-isolation.
- A compact industry standard 2"x1" shielded metal package
- Economic solution for space-saving, performance demanding applications
- Used in industrial and medical instrumentation that require compliance to the latest medical safety standards
- Approved to UL/CSA/EN/IEC60601-1 3rd Edition standards and is 2xMOOP rated
- 2:1 input ranges of 12VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC
- Provides regulated single/dual outputs with comprehensive protection circuitry
- High efficiency ratings, up to 82%, allow for an operating temperature range of -40°C to +75°C
- 3-year product warranty
All MINMAX DC/DC power modules use high quality, 100% RoHS compliant materials and are manufactured to MINMAX’s rigorous ISO-9001 quality standards to ensure high product reliability.
The MKW10M Series provides a cost effective solution with great pricing for OEM quantities and with availability from stock to 6 weeks ARO.
||Input Voltage (VDC)
||Output Voltage (VDC)
||I/O – Isolation Voltage
||9-18, 18-36, 36-75
||5, 12, ±12, ±15
||2"x1" Package, Fully Regulated
Wide 2:1 Input Range
|Click here to download the datasheet for full specifications.
|Click here to submit a technical inquiry.