- Provides a linear and temperature compensated output when connected to the SGX Sensortech’s Infrared Gas Sensors.
- Low power consumption < 35mA with the Sensor.
- Can be Factory calibrated for Methane 0-5% volume or 0-2% volume Carbon Dioxide (if required) when purchased with the gas sensor.
- Full Fault Diagnostics and Error generation
- Evaluation Kit available with Configuration Unit and PC software for easy control and sensor production calibration functions.
- Easy implementation into Gas Sensors Network.
- Intrinsically safe (IS) Certified design.
- Factory configurable for Methane 0-5% volume or 0-2% volume Carbon Dioxide.
- 24-bit Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) for high active and reference detector channel resolution.
- Digital output of calculated concentration with maximum 50ppm resolution.
- 14-bit Digital to Analog (DAC) output of calculated concentration.
- User configurable up to 38400 baud rate for digital communications.
- Digital Monitoring of the gas sensor temperature.
- Optional flameproof Housing, made out of Noryl SEO material.